TOSCURE 251, receiving a favorable review as a standard model of TOSCURE series, has been improved in all of the function fully. We have pursued much higher efficiency and performance. Not only optical fiber, but also point-blank lens can be applied. So that this TOSCURE 252 can be available widely for bonding and exposure etc.
• Precise bonding of electronic devices
• Precise bonding of optical devices
• Bonding of optical pick-ups
• Hardening and drying of UV ink
• Manufacturing process of semiconductors, LCD and many other applications
• The new 250W ultrahigh-pressure mercury lamp is excellent in UV intensities near the wavelengths of i-rays (365 nm), h-rays (405 nm) and g-rays (436 nm).
Rod lens unit
We have prepared various line up of collimation lens and rod lens unit corresponding to irradiate spot diameter, spot figure. The rod lens unit shows highly uniform irradiation and enable to finely radiation. We can offer other collimation lens for using small area irradiation.
Spot area lens unit
We can prepare direct radiation type irradiator.
This direct radiation type irradiator do not use optical fiber, and can make any spot area according to optical design.
|Compatible lamp||Ultrahigh-pressure mercury lamp 250W (SH253D120)|
|Lamp life||Mean 1,000H|
|Initial UV irradiation||4,500mW/cm²（10mm from fiber, 365nm, initial）|
|Control of light quantity||Approximately every 1.5% steps from 0～100% adjustable|
|Power requirement||AC100±10% 50/60Hz|
|Cooling system||Forced-fan air cooling|
|Shutter||Manual mode/remote mode (stepping motor type)
Can be set 0.1~999.9 sec every 0.1 step.
|Operating environment||5°C～35°C Humidity 70% or less|
|Over-temperature protection||Built-in temperature fuse|
• Before beginning to use the equipment, be sure to read the instruction manual attached to the equipment.
• Do not look at ultraviolet rays with bare eyes, and do not expose skins to the rays.
Otherwise, you may suffer from amblyopia or dermatitis.
• Do not block the exhaust port when the lamp lights.Otherwise, the equipment may fail.
• Neither tilt, throw down sideways nor turn upside down the equipment for operation. Otherwise,
the equipment may fail.
• Do not modify the equipment. Otherwise, the equipment may fail.
• Do not operate the equipment in a closed vessel. Otherwise, the equipment may fail.
• Immediately after the lamp is extinguished, the interior is very hot, so do not touch the interior. Otherwise, you might get burnt.
• Before replacing the lamp, be sure to turn OFF the main switch. Otherwise, you may receive an electric shock.