Made all from stainless, TOSCURE 752 is desiable for using in cleanroom. Can be applied for the various demand; from applying optical fiber to point-blank shot type lens. Having strong UV irradiation, it is preferable for applying for the bonding disks, exposing to small area, and made it possible to shorten tact time. Also can be applied for remote controlling due to full signals of input and output.
• Precise bonding of electronic devices
• Precise bonding of optical devices
• Hardening and drying UV ink
• Bonding DVD
• Manufacturing process of semiconductors, LCD and many other applications
This system uses the lamp invented for the semiconductor producing process(stepper),which excellent in UV intensities near the wavelengths of i-rays (365 nm), h-rays (405 nm) and g-rays (436 nm). Reflector has also more reflexes. For those users searching for more short UV wavelength, we are ready to offer you 254nm reflector as option.
|Compatible lamp||Ultrahigh-pressure mercury lamp 750W|
|Lamp life||Mean 1,500H|
|Initial UV irradiation||500mW/cm² (¤50mm, 365nm)|
|Control of light quantity||Approximately every 1.5% steps from 0～100% adjustable|
|Power requirement||AC100±10% 50/60Hz|
|Cooling system||Forced-fan air cooling|
|Shutter||Manual mode/remote mode (stepping motor type)
Can be set 0.1~999.9 sec every 0.1 step.
|Operating environment||5°C～35°C Humidity 70% or less|
|Over-temperature protection||Built-in temperature fuse|
• Before beginning to use the equipment, be sure to read the instruction manual attached to the equipment.
• Do not look at ultraviolet rays with bare eyes, and do not expose skins to the rays.
Otherwise, you may suffer from amblyopia or dermatitis.
• Do not block the exhaust port when the lamp lights.Otherwise, the equipment may fail.
• Neither tilt, throw down sideways nor turn upside down the equipment for operation. Otherwise,
the equipment may fail.
• Do not modify the equipment. Otherwise, the equipment may fail.
• Do not operate the equipment in a closed vessel. Otherwise, the equipment may fail.
• Immediately after the lamp is extinguished, the interior is very hot, so do not touch the interior. Otherwise, you might get burnt.
• Before replacing the lamp, be sure to turn OFF the main switch. Otherwise, you may receive an electric shock.